The checklist is separated into six key areas:
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils
- Welfare, health and safety of pupils
- Suitability of the proprietor, staff and supply staff
- Premises and accomodation of schools
- The provision of information for parents, carers and others
- Manner in which complaints are to be handled
In addition, Ofsted will assess the leadership of the school.
Once the school receives an Ofsted inspection, the first anticipated within three years of opening, the report will be published here.